Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Loving it!

So I got my first Scentsy order in last week and am LOVING it! I got most orders delivered and am getting rave reviews of the products! I have gotten to be great friends with the UPS guy. He even commented on how nice my house smelled and asked if he could have a catalog for his wife. Hooray for my new little business!

12 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Very cute table decorations! I love fall and all the cute things to decorate with. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and love you so much!!!

angiedunn said...

So, here's the deal. Scentsy=my new best friend! The smell is SO strong, and mi casa no longer smells like oven being cleaned. Now it smells like clove & cinnamon...and i'm in love!! Myron loves it too. In fact, last night we had to go purchase some stuff to make cinnamon rolls because the divine scent made us crave them. K, I'll stop now. {because I sound like an infomercial.}

Ps: my second love=Carson's new kicks. Skater shoes for tots are simply to die for.

The Thompson's said...

Looks like you will be busy with deliveries! I became close with our UPS guy too with all the orders coming in all the time. Can't wait to see all your stuff.

OurHappyFamily said...

Ok, so I'm excited to get my hands on these candles. I absolutely LOVE candles and was pleasantly surprised how yummy and strong the scents were. I'm sold. . . thanks to Nate and Allison. She had one going when I was over last Saturday and I'm so calling you when we get back from Hawaii.

Fyi, Curtis is really excited too cuz he is tired of me burning candles 24/7 and then finding black soot when we clean. . . oops, my bad :) The things you do to have your house smell yummy! Sorry for my novel!

The Cronin Family said...

That looks so funny! You are one busy lady! See you tomorrow for my Scentsy Party! :)

Nicole said...

love it, love it. the ups guy probably loves you. you've been tagged, go to my blog to see what to do!

Em said...

Jeff even likes the candles. He doesn't comment much on stuff like that. Congrats on doing such a great job.
Emily

Miller Family said...

Good for you! If Jessie throws you a party I will come! :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

You career woman you! How can I buy some?

Laura Blue said...

wow, you go girl! looks like you're doing good

angiedunn said...

i just posted an ode to scentsy on my blog. check it.

The Candlands said...

Okay now I seriously can't wait! Ummm, maybe you and Angie should come to a little scrapbook shindig on Saturday night and sorta kinda promote Scentsy! I'm dying! By the way, were you at Scrapbooks Etc today?! I swore I saw you!