Monday, October 08, 2007

Oreganos!

Sorry no pictures, but today I went to Oreganos with Kapri, Rome, Angie, Chloe and Carson to celebrate Kapri's birthday! Happy Birthday Kapri!! It's always fun to get out and chat with the girls. Our children provided 1/2 the entertainment.

I promise to post new pictures soon. I actually took a cute video of Carson today, but it might be to huge to add. Matt will have to mess with the functions and I'll do it again. We have quite the polite little boy and it is just darling!

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

I'm basically obsessed Cars & Rome! Thanks for inviting me along...made me feel specsh.

Carson, I love ya & your cute lil man-ness & your adorable flip-flop-sling-backs.

That's all!

d feist said...

Cute new blog! I love the picture of his feet hanging out of the crib. You must have so much fun with him. See you in a few weeks! (6 is a few, right?)

Kapri said...

Thanks again for the fun lunch...and for spoiling me! You always do too much! Love ya!