You don't know how excited I was to get these and finally have Carson be big enough to wear them. He puts them on and says "awesome." He does the same thing with his little Vans.
i just have to say that my hubby would be very jealous! he loves little kids in skate shoes and he's mad we didn't have a boy, just so he could wear hurley shirts and skate shoes. he loves our cami though and someday i'll let her wear some skate shoes... until then, we are totally girl!
7 comments:
Ok, those are the CUTEST little shoes EVER!!! I definately need a boy!
Those are pretty sweet!
I love little boy shoes. They are the cutest thing.
So stylish! Love the shoes!!
I love Vans for little boys!
i just have to say that my hubby would be very jealous! he loves little kids in skate shoes and he's mad we didn't have a boy, just so he could wear hurley shirts and skate shoes. he loves our cami though and someday i'll let her wear some skate shoes... until then, we are totally girl!
I LOVE it!
The cutest reason to have kids: little shoes. Lol! :0)
P.S. What scent do we have burning down at the store?
Post a Comment