Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Carson & Dallin

Today Carson and I watched Dallin. This is Carson's youngest cousin. He is a total tank and we just love it!



10 comments:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Ohhh~ so cute! Those 2 guys are so cute together! I just can't believe how BIG Dallin is getting! ;0)

Kapri said...

Carson, you look so grown up! I remeber when you were 4 months and a tank...and so adorable!

Britt said...

Cute family!! I really like the name Carson. It used to be on my list of great names but then I married a Peterson boy and that's just one to many sons in a name. It's fun to see what's going on in your world. We'll keep watching from a distance.

The Thompson's said...

Now that is one big boy! Reminds me of Rylee. She was a chunk.

shabba shabba said...

I can't believe you comb your kid's hair. We just give Halen buzz cuts so we don't have to deal. I tried to give Savannah a buzz, but she kicked me in the shin and ran away screaming. I have that effect on women.

angiedunn said...

tank o' babe=the best. for reals, nothing better.

cars, you are so GQ.

The Griffins said...

OH... MY... GOODNESS!!! They are too cute! I can't believe how cute your nephew is! He's a total TANK for sure! I love it! And Carson... what a doll. I can't believe what a big boy Cars is now- two years old!!!

Lisa said...

lynsey, I just saw your post about scentsy and that's crazy cuz I just saw them at someone's house the other day and am dying to get one! I totally want to go through you so I'll check out your website and let me know if you have another party.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

He's almost as big as Carson. How much does that little Dallin weigh? He is so cute. My little guy is reall big too. Chubby babies are the best. Carson is so cute! Any news on the reunion?

shabbyscrapper said...

WOW...that is one big baby! his mom is probably a size 2..craziness!how are ya anyway? be sure to peek in the office and say hi next time you are in the store!