Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Birthday Boy

I think Carson felt very well celebrated yesterday. We had a fun Buzz Lightyear party over and Liza and Justin's house. Matt and I bought Carson a tricycle. He loved it and reacted just how we thought he would. He hopped right on and said "cheese" for the camera. Now we hope he just gets better and pedaling. Thanks to our family and friends who came. Carson is loving all his new toys and books!

Carson and his Radio Flyer tricycle.

Dad, Mom and Carson

We love you little buddy!


3 comments:

Marci said...

Wow, it has been waaaay to long since I've looked at your blog. I'm glad Carson had such a fun birthday. It looked so grown up on his tricycle! Made me even more sad to have missed everything though...Give Carson a squeeze from his Aunt Farci. :)

The Thompson's said...

I can't believe he's 2! I love the pic of him on his new bike! He looks so thrilled. Looks like you had a big party and a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Carson!

lrbodine said...

Happy Birthday to Carson! He looks so cute on his tricycle.