
This little guy is such a trooper. Last night we went to drop off a Scentsy order to Uncle Dave and Aunt Karyn's house. Carson was playing and following Ashley around. The next thing we knew Carson fell off the back of the couch and was injured. We didn't think it was anything major. He cried, we cuddled him and he went to sleep. He woke up this morning and we noticed he wouldn't use his left arm. So, today from 2-6 p.m. we had a marathon doctors appointment and x-ray adventure. After a HUGE ordeal at the x-ray place we found out Carson broke his forearm in two places. Back at the pediatrican's office they gave him this 1/2 cast and mini sling to which he exclaimed "I love it" when the nurse was finished with him. Talk about cute! We will have to take him to a pediatric orthopedic doctor later this week to find out if he needs further casting. I guess for Halloween he can be an adorable cripple.
11 comments:
I just can't stress it enough: Carson, you are amazing. Sorry about the injury, but really: Does it get any cuter? Doubtful.
Carson, if it's possible, your little cast makes you even cuter! Sounds like yesterday was crappy day for mom's day! We'll come see you soon!
Poor little guy! He is so cute!!!
We love you Carson!!!
He is one tough little bugger! I cant wait to see him and all of you at Thanksgiving! Yay, only 3 more weeks!
Oh No! I'm amazed that I haven't been to the ER for any broken bones for Carter yet. Just for everything else. Hope he is feeling better and everything turns out ok. Isn't being the mother of a little boy a joy? Look what you have forward to. That is really cute that he said he loved the sling and cast. He's adorable.
Lyns- that's so sad! He's so dang cute! I hope he gets better soon!
i can't believe he just went to sleep... but i do have to say, in a sad way, his itty bitty cast is cute! hope it heals well.
He is adorable poor guy! He has the cutest smile ever! Hope his arm is better soon!
How sad for little Carson! But that picture is still pretty cute, crippled or not!
Poor little Carson! But you are right - he does look adorable with that cast.
Poor little guy! His skinny skeleton legs were so cute.
Post a Comment