Our little Jack Johnson wannabe.
Carson with his dad's guitar or as Carson would say "gee-tar." I also have to note this is pretty much how Carson looks all the time...shorts, no shirt and no shoes. We walk in the door from going anywhere and Carson says, "All done shirt." At least it's getting warm right!?Carson has us laughing all the time. He says the funniest things. The other day I told him to stop being obnoxious. He replied, "Mom, I not obnoxious, I Carson." Thanks for clearing that up for me buddy. He is also going through an "I don't want to" phase. If I say anything he says, "I don't want to (repeat whatever mom or dad just said here). Gotta love little boys!
In other news, Matt and his dad have been working away on our backyard! We've made progress and I am SO excited about the possibilities! Pictures to come soon!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness...he is so cute!!! I love that photo of him! Don't you love it when they learn the 'rules' and that they can say things like I don't want to...the joys of parenthood!
Oh I love him... save him for Eden please!!!
aw, jack, i mean, carson...you are the cutest. barefoot, buzz, no shirt...adorable.
can't wait to see your backyard!!! (:
cutest pic ever...I can hear it now..."I not Johnson...I Carson!"
Very cute. I am excited to hear him play and sing!!
Kapri's comment is funny! I was just thinking the same thing. He looks so darn cute! We miss you guys!! Stop being so busy and living so far away!! :(
I have a very similar picture of Tyler at that age:)...and he grew up playing with his dad and having a lot of fun.
Fondly, Barbara
PS...Have you talked Allison into having a blog yet??? Last time I saw her she said she was working on it...if she has one would you send me the link. Thanks so much.
oh my gosh. this has got to be the cutest pic ever! i love him!
Post a Comment