Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Trip

Matt came home a couple weeks ago and said we should go to Utah for my birthday. Um, okay! We got to visit family and friends, did some birthday shopping and had a lot of fun with just the two of us! Carson stayed home with Mama & Papa.
Me and Matt
The birthday girl...28! Yikes.
April, Lily (2 wks) and Me
April is one of my very best friends from the BYU days. Matt thought of going to Utah because he knew I'd want to see brand new Lily!

Marci & Me

Our good friends, Joe & Marci McAllister, moved to Utah a few weeks ago and we already really miss them! We met up for lunch at the Gateway. Joe found a great gluten free italian restaurant. Thanks Joe, my pasta was great. I also have to mention...in this picture with Marci I am standing on my tip toes. Yes, I'm a total shrimp.

We also got to see my family and had a great time. My sister took me gluten free shopping, we got pedicures and had everyone over for dinner. We should make Utah a birthday tradition!

13 comments:

Em said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good time. What a sweet hubby to take you on a trip for your big day.

Natalie said...

I agree - come to Utah every year.....at least twice! (If not more.)

Mandy said...

What a fun birthday gift! Happy Birthday! I am in AZ now, are you back in town? Give me a call!!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

happy birthday, lynsey! hope you have a great day!

d feist said...

Happy birthday today! You are so stinkin old. Sorry we couldn't get together while you were here. I had family (in-law) stuff all day Saturday. I'll be in AZ in just a few weeks for Carrie's wedding. We'll have to hang out then. Love you!

The Thompson's said...

Hope you had a wonderful b-day. I'm jealous you got to go to Utah! How fun for you. Hope we can get together this week!

Kapri said...

like I said earlier...love the vest...who cares if it doesn;t keep you warm Matt! :)

Laura Blue said...

how fun! wish i would have known you were here. happy birthday to you... you old lady lol just kidding. miss ya

The Cronin Family said...

You look beautiful as always!

Jen & Blake said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a great trip/time. I am behind in catching up with everyone, but I wanted to tell you that I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and to hang in there. I know 2 other people that have the samething and I know it's not fun. But, you seem to be doing great. We need to get together sometime when things are too crazy, email me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing part of your trip with us. It was so fun to have you over - we'll have to find something else for dinner next time. :)
Lynsey - will you email me your address? jamie@dfcu.com

Thanks!

Mary said...

Hey Lindsey, I just found your blog...how are you guys? Your Carson is so cute. It's fun to see you and your family again.

The Jacobs Family said...

Lynsey, you look absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad to see that you are doing good, and Happy Belated Birthday!