Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Matt is in so much trouble"

The title of this post is the same title Matt gave his email when he sent this picture to his mom and to one of my best friends. I was out at a Primary meeting and came home to Matt who had to tell me something. He got out the camera and this is one of the pictures I saw. I got teary eyed because yes, I am slightly particular about Carson's hair. After taking him to Jenna who cuts our hair she informed me that I'd have to buzz his head. Carson now has a very short buzz with this little bald spot. I keep telling myself - hair grows back! Right!?

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

oh, no! yes it does grow back. Remind me to show you the page I did of Alyisa's little cut!! My first reaction was to laugh and pull out the camera, the next well, hysteria.....

Em said...

Oh no! What happened? Yeah it will grow back. I know what you mean about little boys hair. It just looks so cute a certain way. I'm sure he's just adorable bald spot and all.

Kapri said...

oh dear...you were right. I am sure he is adorable as ever and hey...it's summer...time to go au natural :)

angiedunn said...

{woopsies.}

he'll be cute however the hair may be! buzz is totally the new fauxhawk....just you watch, he'll set a trend!

The Griffins said...

So what actually happened? I can't believe it! This is why I never leave Nick and Ash alone for too long! :]

Sara Hollobaugh said...

What a little stinker. At least he is a boy right?!?! And it is warm outside. And it is ok to be Particular. I am about Payten headbands, they have to be in the perfect spot. If someone else is holding her and it has moved I go up to the and fix it. It drives me crazy when it is not in place!!

mad white woman said...

how did that happen?? it must be in the air, you are the third person i've heard that from in the last few days (all three were little boys)

Mandy said...

Oh that stinks! I pray that my girls never get ahold of scissors! (I guess the chances of them doing that are pretty good though!) Before you know it, it will all be grown back and you will look back and laugh at the whole thing!