Matt couldn't resist taking pictures of all the animals at the zoo. I think he should contact National Geographic about being a photographer for them! :)
Matt found a few other willing subjects to photograph-
Ok, Can I just say your little boy is the cutest. Also, I am so impressed with the pictures. Seriously, is your hubby a professional photographer or something?!
yes, matt should work for national geographic! and carson is such a stud!!! i saw nat's 3D! it was cool to go but i was hoping for some facial expressions from with the 4D and he just didn't care. they told me on the phone if he didn't cooperate they would let you come back but then the girl that did it was like no way... we all need to hang out SOON!!!
9 comments:
those are awesome photos!
i die @ cars's cute-ness everytime i see him.
Seriously awesome pictures! He needs to give me some tips!
I think Matt should take this up as a second job and make some mulla(I have no clue how to spell that) for his pics!
Very cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. The animal pictures were pretty good!!
He's all grown up! What happened? It seems like he was still little last time I saw him. So cute. Kids always love the zoo.
Ok,
Can I just say your little boy is the cutest. Also, I am so impressed with the pictures. Seriously, is your hubby a professional photographer or something?!
yes, matt should work for national geographic! and carson is such a stud!!! i saw nat's 3D! it was cool to go but i was hoping for some facial expressions from with the 4D and he just didn't care. they told me on the phone if he didn't cooperate they would let you come back but then the girl that did it was like no way... we all need to hang out SOON!!!
So cute! You'll have to send me the picture wit Carson and Audrey!
Where are the new picures of the accident? Waiting! And you never called me back last night...was Carson okay?
Post a Comment