I was working in the office when Carson came in to show me his hands were messy. They were glossy and sticky. I couldn't figure out what he would have gotten in to. Well, I came around the corner to find THIS! I have to admit I think I am partly to blame. I had Carson help me while I made brownies only days earlier. Apparently he thought that was lots of fun. We now have a lock on the refrigerator door.


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! How on earth do get egg out of a couch? I bet you just died. I can't wait until we have these little fiascos at our house too. Have you been able to laugh about it yet?
Oh my heck! My jaw is still dropped. Did you about die? Do I even ask if it came out. Oh girl, it sure makes it difficult when Carson is so dang cute.
Oh Lynsey! I am cringing looking at these pics! What a mess. So sorry.
aaack!! i would have gone nuts! and on your fabulous couch too! good thing you have slip covers!
Woopsies!
Post a Comment