Carson was sick about two weeks ago. He had a really high fever. He moved the couch cushion and snuggled himself into the little hole he made. For those of you who have been around Carson you know this is not normal. This kid is going all day long. I felt so bad for him. At least he wanted to cuddle with me for a few days. Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Poor little guy
Carson was sick about two weeks ago. He had a really high fever. He moved the couch cushion and snuggled himself into the little hole he made. For those of you who have been around Carson you know this is not normal. This kid is going all day long. I felt so bad for him. At least he wanted to cuddle with me for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That doesn't even look like little Carson...guess I'm used to seeing the always moving version...too cute though...
Post a Comment