Thursday, February 07, 2008

Demolition!!

I've made other posts about our not so lovely backyard. Last week we were inspired by my brother to do something about it. Matt and our friend Joe were able to sledgehammer out a huge section of 5 inch thick concrete and tear down this lovely (I'm being TOTALLY sarcastic!!) extended patio. I can say I helped because I took the final screws out. Our backyard looks like a disaster area, but I am so excited about our plans!





Too bad Joe moved to Utah this past weekend! He showed up at our door to help without even being asked. We are sure going to miss Joe, Marci and Dillon!!

3 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Wowsers! What a job! I can't believe they did that! Can't wait to see the after pics!

Laura Blue said...

sounds like a fun big project. good luck with everything. that's exciting though

d feist said...

They look like they are having a lot of fun! Can't wait to see a finished product.