Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Trick

Two weeks ago I was hanging out when I thought I heard a noise. I turned around to see Carson standing in the hallway saying "Hi Mommy." Yes, he finally learned how to get out of his crib. I watched him do it and he does it in about 3 seconds. I told him that he shouldn't get out of his crib, but tell us he's awake and we'll come get him. His reply was, "Okay Mommy." I know it won't always be that easy! He hasn't gotten out since. I'm not ready for his big boy bed yet. I've had the bedding and room plans for that transition for at least a year, but I like to think he's still my little guy.




5 comments:

Laura Blue said...

you have to keep both eyes on that kid lol

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

How funny is that! My little escapee :) Mom says I used to crawl out of my crib, climb onto her bed and lay on or next to her head! At least he's not crawling into bed with you :)Love and miss you so much!!

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute! Not such a happy day but a sure cute one! *wink*

Mandy said...

Oh, it's all down hill when they learn to get out of the crib!! :-) Soon, you will be changing to a toddler bed! It is amazing how kids figure this stuff out!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Lol! Have fun with that ;0)