We had a great time on Saturday going to the zoo with the Cronin family! I was excited Matt finally got to join us... his only protest about the zoo was the $7.00 bag of popcorn.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
est. 08.08.2003
6 comments:
My goodness Lynsey... He is SUCH an adorable little guy!
I loved these shots! Looks like y'all had a blast at the zoo.
=0)
what a darn cute little kid.
the always posing Carson...can he teach Rome how to say cheese? Seriously Carson, could you be any cuter?
How fun! I can't wait until Payten is old enough to enjoy an adventure like that!
That last pose is classic!
cute pics of your more than cute kid. love that pic of him waxing to the baboons and how he is under the pole. what fun times at the zoo. i would love to take cami but i don't think she would enjoy it much yet. can't wait. love the animals
Post a Comment