Mom: Why is your teddy bear sad?
Carson: He in timeout.
Mom: Why is your bear in timeout?
Carson: Broke daddy's glasses.
Next thing I knew Carson was sitting in the timeout corner with his bear. He then put the bear in timeout by itself and said "two minutes." Carson has this method down! Apparently his bear is two years old too and gets two minutes in timeout. Carson destroyed Matt's new pair of glasses that he just picked up last week. Matt now keeps his glasses in a very safe spot!
P.S. To my sister Natalie...this bear was part of a gift to your little boy. Carson found it, ripped the tags off, claimed it for himself and named him Finch. Sorry. :)

4 comments:
Finch? I love Carson! He cracks me up and this story is hilarious...even funnier the second time.
I love that he put himself into timeout. I hope my daughter is that good one day!
That's a cute story.
Finch? Where did he get that from. One time when Dave was little he got a new stuffed animal and named it "Joe Mattress" - I tease him all the time.
Post a Comment