Looking at these just makes me cringe. Matt was outside giving himself a haircut on Tuesday night. He went to plug in the clippers, but accidentally plugged in the trimmer with no guard on it instead. Carson had that up to his head and in the ON position. Whoopsie. Carson's hair has become his signature. I was so sad to see this bald spot. As my friend Angie put it, "a buzz is totally the new fauxhawk!"
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Carson seems very pleased with himself!! hehehe!
I REALLY liked his "original" hair but the shaved head is cute too! It's Carson no matter what kind of hair he has. He's still adorable. I do feel your pain though...Mike cut Logan's hair too. You'll like the shave, it's great for summer and you don't have to "do" anything with it.
Looking at these pics makes me cringe for you! I can only imagine your reaction! Hey, at least he's a boy! A Girl would have been all too much!
His hair was cute, but I seriously LOVE the buzz. Perfect for summertime.
Post a Comment