Girl Baby Album Sample
Colors: Teal, Pink, Orange & Brown

Okay, so I am throwing around the idea of selling handmade baby albums and such. I made one for Carson's first two years of life and quite a few people have liked it. I made one for a friend of mine in Utah and then she had a friend ask about getting one for her baby. What do you think? Do you think I'd be able to sell something like this?
7 comments:
love it!
I love it too! It's awesome, I say DO IT!!!
I love it! I only wish I were that creative and talented.
Wait, were you the one that taught Erica Weizbowski how to make these then?! I remember her doing one of these a few years back cuz I went with her to buy the ribbon. So fun and cute! Good job.
You are so talented, I think that you could totally sell them!
go for it! i made one to try to sell, but have yet tried to sell it. let me know how it goes if you do. adorable!
Sign me up! Can you make me one with pinks, brown, and lime green?
Post a Comment