Friday, May 23, 2008

Let the summer fun begin!

Talk about feeling special...my last post got 31 comments. I think that's a record for me. Maybe I should share exciting news more often. Ha. Thanks to our friends Brant and Kapri who bought this super fun slide! We have been over to test it out a couple times and it is a huge hit! I don't know if I've ever seen Carson smile so big!





6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

So, so cute! I love it! Bright colors, you just might have to do a scrapbook page with these! :)

Nicole said...

that looks like so much fun! i want one! my sister comes friday night but no plans in the day! it would be fun to see you and broc wants to meet you!

angiedunn said...

so stinkin' cute. i love the ones of cars' hands up in the air. adorable.

Mandy said...

So cute! My sister in law has a similar side, my girls LOVE it! She got hers on clearance at Wal-Mart one year at the end of summer, one of these days I will get one on a deal like that!!
I can't remember if I posted a comment to your last post, congrats on the pregnancy!

Kim said...

Wow, that looks like a blast! Congrats on #2!

The Cronin Family said...

He looks so cute! I miss him and you! Where have you been!