
Here's the latest picture of our little peanut due on Thanksgiving! I' m 14 weeks now, feeling slightly large already, but really am so excited. They will do another ultrasound around 18 weeks to get a more definite view to tell us boy or girl. Carson still has no clue what's going on. I don't think he grasps the I'm going to be a big brother concept just yet. He does however say there is a baby in my belly button which is pretty cute.
8 comments:
Too cute! Love "it" already!!
stinkin' cute baby...but did we expect anything less after cutest Carson?
yea! and i definitley don't think you are big at all. if people didn't know you they wouldn't even think you were pregnant or fat. it was so good to see you. we will have to all go swimming or something soon since it's so dang hot outside!
That's an awesome ultra sound picture. So cute!
What a CUTE profile! It's always so fun to see them for the first time! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I didn't know you were DUE ON Thanksgiving!
I can't wait to FORCE our kids to be best friends - and maybe even marry. SO happy for you!
Congratulations!
Carson will be a great Big Brother.
Fondly, B.
Congrats!
Post a Comment