We are beyond excited! The doctor told me today we should be safe telling friends and family, so here's our big news! We will eagerly await this Thanksgiving Day!!
Flippin' Sweet!!! I was very excited when I saw the picture of "Whiddow Kahsun." I am sure Lynsey is hoping for a dress up doll, errrr girl, but for Carson, Matt and Matt's wallett's sake...I hope it is a little brother. Carson needs a partner in crime to teach all of his skills to. Climbing the cupboards and digging in the dirt is way better than headbands dance classes.
I came across your blog and I just had to say.... congratulations!! Wow, Carson has gotten so big. (He was just a baby when we moved out of the ward). He is as cute as ever though! Take care, Lynsey!
I came across your blog and I just had to say.... congratulations!! Wow, Carson has gotten so big. (He was just a baby when we moved out of the ward). He is as cute as ever though! Take care, Lynsey!
Yeah Lyns!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys. I know you are so excited too!I'll tell Justin in a couple of months, so he won't say, "you have been pregnant for so Long!!!" Congrats!
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this many comments on one post! Anyway, Congratulations on the newest addtion! I hope it's a girl so you can have the best of both worlds :)
31 comments:
Yeah! I kept checking to see when you would post this! :)We are very excited for you. Carson is going to love being a big brother!!!! Love you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! have you been sick?
congratulations! that's exciting.
What an awesome Mother's Day present for you and your family! Congrats! Can't wait to see you next month. Miss you!
congrats! Maybe you'll get the girl of your dreams or at least another adorable little boy.
:) Yayy, congratulations!
yay our little boys are going to be big brothers...I'm beyond excited for you...but you knew that...:)
yay! that is so exciting... congrats! can't wait to know what it is... i know that's not for awhile now. But yay!!!
CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!
Flippin' Sweet!!! I was very excited when I saw the picture of "Whiddow Kahsun." I am sure Lynsey is hoping for a dress up doll, errrr girl, but for Carson, Matt and Matt's wallett's sake...I hope it is a little brother. Carson needs a partner in crime to teach all of his skills to. Climbing the cupboards and digging in the dirt is way better than headbands dance classes.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!!!! That is so happy! I'll call ya soon, so I can scream in person. (:
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Congratulations! I'm sure Carson will be a great big brother.
Conrats Carson, you will make a great big brother! I am really excited for you and hope you are feeling well:)
Okay!! You didn't tell me today!! I forgive you! Congradulations!!! I am beyond excited for you!
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Carson will be such a great big brother. HOW FUN!Are you feeling ok?
YEAH!! I am so happy for you guys!! And any time you guys want to hang out, we are up for it! Let us know.
So wonderful to hear......best Wishes!
YAY!!! Curtis and I are SO excited... I can hardly stand it!!!
I came across your blog and I just had to say.... congratulations!! Wow, Carson has gotten so big. (He was just a baby when we moved out of the ward). He is as cute as ever though! Take care, Lynsey!
I came across your blog and I just had to say.... congratulations!! Wow, Carson has gotten so big. (He was just a baby when we moved out of the ward). He is as cute as ever though! Take care, Lynsey!
congrats! That is so exciting! I hope you haven't been too sick!
Ok, sorry I have not commented. HOLY cow I am the 23rd. That is a ton of comments. Anyway CONGRATS again!!
YAY! Congrats!!!
Yeah Lyns!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys. I know you are so excited too!I'll tell Justin in a couple of months, so he won't say, "you have been pregnant for so Long!!!" Congrats!
CONGRATS!
omigosh!! wow! that's so awesome...i'm so excited for you!
Yeah Lynsey...I am so excited for you!!
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this many comments on one post! Anyway, Congratulations on the newest addtion! I hope it's a girl so you can have the best of both worlds :)
Karin
Yeah! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Wow, how fun to have two! Good luck. I hope you don't have morning sickness... Worst thing ever!
Post a Comment