Friday, June 20, 2008

Death Cab for Cutie

I gave Matt tickets to see Death Cab for Cutie for Father's Day. We had a great time! (There are two things in this picture that don't belong...can you name them? We didn't notice until we got home.)


They put on a great show and sounded great live! Just like the album.

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Okay, totally laughing at the lady in the background! Loving the new look on your web page, totally fun! So glad you found a recipe for cookies that were gluten free...I was so sad you told me that you couldn't have flour, and cookies were the first thing I thought of!

mad white woman said...

The big one on the left and another on the right. LOL! Gross.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I am so glad you put that picture on your BLOG!! It is a good laugh for all to enjoy!!

The Cronin Family said...

Sick! That is the 1st thing I noticed before I read the blog and I was like "what the heck is wrong with that lady ewww"! I hope that was not mean. Oh well. But you guys look cute as always!!

d feist said...

I'm dying over that lady's huge knockers! I saw Death Cab once. Good show.

shabbyscrapper said...

omg...i am laughing sooo hard!!! and austin (my 13 year old) is asking me "what? why is that funny? i don't get it?". so never mind, it was lost on the child, but the mother had a good laugh!

btw...the new classes are in the computer...there are , i think, 3 scrapfests this coming quarter. sarah and i are signed up for the one in sept (i think it is the 20th). it would be fun to be table buddies with you and kapri.