Yes, we are still alive! Here is a little update on what's been going on with us along with some random pictures from our camera. Matt and I have both been very busy working! I went back to work full-time for my dad until this next baby arrives. It's been a challenge to be so busy and away from Carson so much, but we have family helping with Carson which makes it very nice. He has more of a social life than I do these days.
My first attempt at gluten free cookies. They were delicious! Everyone ate them and thought they were quite tasty!
Carson chatting on the phone with Grandma Gail. He's getting so big!
Carson at swim lessons. He is in the "Delightful Dophin" class and loves it! He loves being big like his older cousins who take lessons too.
Carson and his things! His "must haves" include his blanket (Buddy), his teddy bear (Finch) and a flashlight, kitchen utensil or some other random object.
5 comments:
You are one busy lady!
Oh, this post makes me miss "little Carson". I can totally see him being all about swimming. Cute, cute little guy.
Lynsey, I still want to cry for you about the gluten thing :). Now you are getting to the stuff that really matters... cookies. You've got to get the treats figured out for sure.
He is still cute as ever. I do say that he does have more of a social life than you do. I feel like I never see you anymore!! The cookies do look good, if only they were made with dark chocolate chips!!
I'm impressed with the cookies - they look tasty. And of course they are all uniformly shaped. Can't wait to see what you are having and whether our kids will be forced to marry - or just be friends.
Post a Comment