We went in today for an ultrasound to find out the exciting news! The little guy looks healthy and all is well. The doctor says I'm measuring "right on" which for me is great news! If I'm measuring normal now maybe I'll just have a little 9 lb. peanut. Now I get to create Carson's big boy room and recreate the nursery in the next room over.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congrats again! You are going to have 2 little Gap Model Boys!! Now you need to send me some boy vibes so our kids will be best buddies!!!
Yay baby B. So very excited!
So fun! Carson will LOVE to have a buddy!
Congrats! I think that's so fun to have two boys in a row.
Yeah!!! I can just picture the Pictures on the mantle now....Congrdulations!!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats on another boy! That will be so much fun for Carson.
Congrats! I love 2 boys, they will be such great friends and hopefully get to share some of the same clothes, that makes it nice on the pocket book:)
Congrats again. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. And I like the look of your blog. :)
Congratulations, I didn't know you were having a baby, that's exciting! I love little boys!!! Great news for you!
he's beautiful lyns!!!
Congrats. 2 boys in a row will be awesome! So exciting. Meg
Carson is going to LOVE having a little brother. So fun! Congrats!
congrats so exciting
Woo hoo for little boys! Carson will love love love having a brother to wrestle around with!
yay for another boy. that makes things a little easier for ya. when is your due date again? and when is carson's birthday? i was going to say that if they are the same season's... that's lots of clothes you already have. but in az it really doesn't matter too much, cuz it's pretty much just HOT! well, congrats again. can't wait!
yay!! two boys! how fun! i think i'm jealous! :)
Yay...another boy! That will be so fun for Carson! Congrats!
Post a Comment