Thursday, July 10, 2008

1/2 way there!!

Although I'm not very fond of photos of myself...I thought it was important to document my 1/2 way there baby bump. Yes, today marks the 1/2 way point. Very exciting. Our lives continue to be very busy, but we are happy to get life more situated before this little boy arrives. Carson pats my belly on a daily basis. We pulled the swing, bouncer, etc. down from the attic and he asks me everyday if they are for the baby.

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Look at the cute mommy!!

Kapri said...

You look so very cute...my blob of a body is jealous. Can't wait to meet this little boy. good thing we both aren't having boys again...we need to betroth our kids somehow :) see you tonight!

The Cronin Family said...

You still look tiny to me! But very cute!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

You look great. I think my tummy is bigger than your and I am not pregnant!!

Jacque said...

Wow, you look great! From what Nicole's told me, you are prone to having BIG babies, so you are awfully tiny for being halfway there!

Mary said...

You look so wonderful. Two boys..they will be best friends.

Momma Dianna said...

You are sooo tiny! Where are you hiding that baby? Too bad all of us can't look that great while we're preggo!