Carson's new love...goggles. He wore these on the 4th of July all day while he swam and we could not get them off him. He slept with them or carried them around for the next several days. He has been taking swimming lessons and his instructor asked that we try to get him not to wear them. He was more interested in looking around under water and wouldn't swim to the side. I hid them for church on Sunday and told him they were broken the next time we went swimming and he didn't even throw a fit! He is such a fish. He is doing really well with his swimming lessons. He's actually getting some place when he kicks! He monkey crawls along the wall, can pull himself out of the pool, holds his breath great and can swim a few feet by himself.
My two favorite guys! Matt has been so wonderful since I've been working. I'm sure it's not easy dealing with an emotional pregnant woman. He is so great with Carson and beyond helpful at home.
Showing off his swimming skills.
Matt and Carson doing what they do best....laughing and playing.
I love my boys! I can't believe I'll have another one in November.
4 comments:
ok, your little boy is such a cutie. I love the pics. of him swimming - he really is a little fish
Of course, Carson is cute as ever. I love the goggles. He looks like he is haveing so much fun in the pool!!
Carson the goggle boy...too too cute. Well, if he ever needs glasses, perhaps he won't protest too much :)...just call them goggles!
Carson is so adorable. You have the cutest fam- and I LOVE his little googles!
Post a Comment