Here's another picture of Carson in his goggles. I'm reading him a story before he goes to bed and of course he still has them on! This picture also makes me laugh because Carson is shirtless which is pretty typical. He asks for "Pants, not my shirt on." Yesterday he surprised us both when I asked him to go get some jammies and he can back out with his pajama shorts ON. He had done it all by himself! Granted they were on backwards, but hey he did it himself!!Now if we could just get him potty trained we'd be set!
11 comments:
Wow, you guys are cute cute cute. I cannot wait to see you in a week and a half!
love your little baby bump. you don't even look pregnant yet lol LUCKY! matt looks like a great dad! he's always playing with carson and it always looks like they are having fun. cute pics of your pic boys!!!
*cute pics of your CUTE boys!*
Well I am glad he still has those goggles on!!
I am so excited A BOY! How fun for Carson. He is so cute. It is so fun to look at your blog. YOu are officially on my list! I miss you guys. We are doing good here, but i miss working and I miss home! I was just thinking how much I love my scency, when i come down i will need to order more. YOur hair is so long!
You're killing me that you are half way through your pregnancy and still SO tiny. I never look that good even when I'm not pregnant.
Cutest kid of your. I love the goggles!
He's 100% boy.
And perhaps 200% cute.
How cute that he loves his goggles so much! My boys love Goodnight Moon BTW. They make up funny words for it like "Goodnight pizza". So silly!
I seriously crack-up everytime I look at the goggle pictures. So Carson. From markers - to pool guys - to Finch - now goggles, I'm excited to see what is next.
I saw Carson today in his goggles...the cutest thing ever!!! He was so proud of them! It's just so adorable!
oh that makes me sad! i wish i could cut his hair and give him an orange sucker. you guys are so cute
Post a Comment