Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Best

Too bad Matt's not in our picture! He looked handsome as well. Carson got to wear a tie for the first time to church on Sunday. He loved it. He was a little disappointed when he realized it wasn't red like the one his dad had on, but I'm sure we'll be adding to his tie collection. He felt like such a big boy. I told him he had to be extra reverent because he was getting so big. I sure love having little boys. I can't believe I'm already 6 months along with our next one!

So cute and handsome!

8 comments:

angiedunn said...

you know you're the cutest bite-sized mom ever, right?

and your boys are so handsome.

Natalie said...

For cute! Blake looks all grown up too. Is that a part I see in his hair?

Kapri said...

How cute are all of you! K, so we've been friend for 5 years now? You didn't know I went to Highland and I have never seen you wear heels. There are first for everything :)You look so cute!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So handsome. He was very proud of his tie! He showed Linus the plastic thing still on it and wanted him to remove it:)

Jacque said...

:) Cute boys!

Megan and Taj said...

ADORABLE!

Marci said...

Ok, seeing that picture made we want to cry and come for a visit ASAP!

Also, Fay says that the fan club is clammoring for Easter pictures. :)

Karin said...

I would not take an 18 month old out of a crib either! No way, I put a crib tent on at about that age to keep her in for the next year. (Brooklyn is 2 1/2 now)