Friday, April 02, 2010

Scary Stories

This book is one of Carson's favorites. Apparently, Matt and his sister's enjoyed this one in their childhood. I crack up everytime I read it to Carson. He was in his bedroom looking through a pile of books on his new bed. I went in to ask if he wanted me to read one to him before his nap. This is the book he chose. We snuggled under his many blankets and had a good laugh.
He loves to look though books and it makes me smile when he says they are a little "tricky" for him to read. The time will come when reading isn't so "tricky" for this little guy, but I still hope he lets us read to him on occassion.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

so, THIS is the book you told me about! Looks "scary"! :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh. It's so sad that they grow up. I can't believe he's reading! You really are Wonder Mom. Nice work. Maybe Annie and I will have to come stay with you for a bit, so you can whip Annie into shape and teach me a thing or two about parenting. I have no idea what I'm doing.
And yes, I'll get pics of Annie's room posted but it's a little blah because I haven't finished everything, and now that we're trying to move I've lost some motivation. Boo.

Longest comment. Should've just emailed you...