
Last week Carson's preschool class had a pajama day. He was so excited to wear the pajamas he just got for Christmas. He asked if he could bring his blanket and new pillow pet. I told him he had to choose one or the other. He said, "Mom, I'm telling the truth. Ms. Chris told me I could bring both." I still told him to choose one. He decided on his Buddy. Sure enough we pull up to preschool and everyone has their blanket and pillow pet. I felt bad. Carson didn't say anything and ran into school. I ran back to the house and brought him back his turtle pillow pet. He was one happy boy.
2 comments:
Funny, Davis has a pajama day at school today!! He look so happy!
At least you know that when he is "telling the truth" he means it!
Post a Comment