Why not start of the blog this year with an updated picture of me and my favorite guy. We were driving somewhere this weekend and during our conversation I realized again how lucky I am to be married to Matt. I'm glad he's mine. I'm glad he loves me. I'm glad he gets who I am. I'm glad he makes me want to be a better person. I only need a couple things in life to be truly happy and he is definitely one of them.
So, my last post was mid December. I'm a little behind. The holidays come and I'm always so excited to get things decorated, wrap gifts, attend all the family festivities, etc. The holidays go and I'm excited to get my house back in order and stay home for a week in my pajamas because I'm exhausted (and this year all of us were sick following Christmas - ugh!). A post with Christmas pictures is coming. Hopefully that will happen within a day or two. This year I am really going to try and keep our blog updated. This serves as my journal and I want to remember the little things. For example, Carson told Matt the other day, "I love you as fast as a bullet." I didn't know love was fast, but I know in Carson terms he was just trying ot tell Matt he loves him lots and it was sweet.We've been busy! Here is a little update on each of the boys. Carson is currently obsessed with legos. I love to watch him play. He creates and plays for hours! I love when he says, "Mom, I'm playing...doesn't that make my brain so smart!" or "I love legos. We can make whatever creation our brain thinks of." or "Legos make my heart happy." His love and obssession leads to my obsession of buying legos. He's loving preschool with Ms. Chris. He is quite the fish being the youngest kid in his swim class by a year or two. He can freestyle, backstroke and is learning the breaststroke. Blake is our typical two year old - sassy and full of lots and lots of energy. I swear the kid runs in circle every evening just for the fun of it. He is loving bikes and is still in love with balls. Matt's favorite thing for Blake to say is, "Catch the ball." It comes out more like, "Ket da ball!" and he says it with speed and enthusiasm. He upgraded to a twin bed this past weekend. This may have been a bad decision. Oh well. You live and learn. He's our little monkey and has been climbing out of his crib, so something needed to happen. Tanner turned six months yesterday. Doctor visit photos and stats to come as well. The kid is an angel. We sure love him. He loves his binky, loves his rice cereal and baby food and giggles with delight when you remove his clothes. It cracks us up every time too. He rolls over to his tummy and scoots (but only backwards). One of his favorite activities is to sit and watch whatever Carson and Blake are doing. They provide most of his entertainment. He loves attention and he gets quite a bit from his older brothers.
We are looking forward to 2011 and hope to make the best of what comes our way.
2 comments:
Yeah for news! I'm ready for Gavin to play Legos for hours. Or do anything for 30 minutes for that matter. :)
Look at you too! BEAUTIFUL photography!! :)
Post a Comment