Thursday, April 05, 2007

Baby Kassie!

My brother and his wife just had their 3rd kid. Her name is Kassidy but she will go by Kassie. She is just adorable! We took them dinner on Tuesday night. Really it was just an excuse to go over and hold the baby! :) This picture is Carson's attempt to give her a hug without getting too close. He just squeezed her tummy in a bit. This is grandchild #14 for my parents.

Carson is testing out Kassie's baby bouncer. I think he is over the weight restriction but still enjoyed it and we got a good laugh too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynsey!
How fun to find you on blogger. I have to say, every time I am AZ, I always run into you... every time. I'm not there very often, though. I'll post you to my site!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

that's so cute that carson was trying to be gentle with the baby! he will make a really good big brother some day!