Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday

Our little man all dressed up for Easter Sunday. Doesn't he look so handsome!? Yesterday was also extra special because Carson went to Nursery for the first time! Hooray! I asked how he did and they told me he got a little nervous at times, but did very well.

Here is Carson holding his first handout he brought home from Nursery. I was so proud and of course we had to take a picture and then it went straight onto the refrigerator.

12 comments:

The Thompson's said...

That is the best day ever! The day they go into nursery! As long as you don't have to stay with them! I LOVE his attire! I want a little boy to dress!

Nicole said...

Carson does look so handsome! you just gotta love that kid. Oreganos next Monday?!

Nate and Lauren said...

I love his sweater vest, I think those are the cutest things every invented for little boys!

Ali said...

He is the handsomest. Love the clothes, and how wonderful that there were no tears in nursery. i should know...im in nursery. we were sad to miss yet another evans get together...we were on our way back from california for a family wedding and 1) we would have been very late 2) we looked, smelled, and were very tired. we should get together soon.

Miller Family said...

Carson looks adorable! I wonder if we'll ever be able to buy boy clothes...

Alifinale said...

Can I just say he is the cutest little boy! I can see why you love to photograph him so much! Such a little man! Nursery is good times, except when you are the nursery leader and you have 2 kids that cried for 45 min straight. We had a rough week this last week.

Ali said...

Hey Linds,

Do you have an photographers you'd recommend. i want to get some pictures of coop and am looking at a few different ones. any suggestions?

Erica said...

Hey Lindsay I jsut found your sight thru one of my friends sights. You little boy is just adorable! You and matt both look great! Hope you are doing well. Erica

The Farnsworth Family said...

Lindsay, Carson is a doll (and I know cute boys I have 3). So glad to see you are doing well. What a cute family!
Steph (Allen) Farnsworth

angiedunn said...

omg...i love him. he is so dang cute linds! see you soon! (:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Are you guys in Arizona? I am coming to Mesa for a baby shower and I would love to see you. Email me your address jenran22@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Lynsey! Carson is dang adorable!!! I can not believe how big he is getting- I'm so glad we found each other through these blogs. peace-