Monday, April 09, 2007

More Easter Fun

After the egg hunt we went back to my parent's house for more activities. Liza brought a blow up pool and despite being a little chilly the kids enjoyed themselves. Carson didn't really appreciate it at first as you can see in this picture, but he warmed up to the idea and had a great time.



Carson was the littlest in the pool and finally opted to sit on Grandma's lap and watch the action. It's a rare occasion to see Carson sitting anywhere for an extended period of time so this was especially cute to see!

Carson was loving Grandma's attention. Here he is with Grandma and cousin Ashley.

2 comments:

The Thompson's said...

I think that's the first picture I've seen of Carson with a frown! Too cute!

d feist said...

I almost wrote the exact same thing as Jessie. He is always so happy - but I LOVE the mad face.