Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Future Missionary

I think my husband Matt is pretty darn talented! I love all the photos he gets of Carson. We went down to the temple grounds on Sunday to take pictures of my brothers kids and Matt snapped a few of Carson as well. I love little boy Sunday clothes!




12 comments:

The Woolf Family said...

to lynsey, matt, carson,

i love lynsey birthday
carson is in a box with matt

love cade

angiedunn said...

oh, man, he's so cute. maybe chloe & him should get married there. lol
fun seein' you today. oh & don't worry... tomorrow after class, i am planning to "run, NOT WALK" to the bookstore, and pick up the beloved twilight. (: I'm lookin' forward to it, in fact!! lol

The Farnsworth Family said...

Lynsey I totally agree with you. Matt is incredibly talented with the camera. Carson is such a doll. Having three boys, people always say to me" wouldn't it be fun to dress a girl?" Yes, but I already have WAY too much fun dressing my boys. Glad you love boy clothes as much as I do!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

He is talented! Great pics!

Miller Family said...

Carson looks so sweet. These are awesome pictures! Good job Matt!

The Cronin Family said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! Even though all he says right now is "No"! :)

Anonymous said...

i just love carson's hair... it is so dang cute!

Nate and Lauren said...

you are a power blogger... I miss I day looking at your blog and than BAM I am totally behind!! Matt is a great picture taker, maybe I will have to hire him! The other day Nate said he wanted to get family pic, I said of just you and me? isn't that kind of weird? can we wait until we have a kid??

Nate and Lauren said...

okay my internet sucks, so if you got my previous post, just ignore this one... I thought Twiligt was good, but maybe everyone hyped it up to much before I read it... I didn't see what the big deal was...having said that, I will probably read the rest of the series b/c it is entertaining and a fun read!! and yes we should get together soon!

The Thompson's said...

Carson looks so grown up! I love the temple pic. Did Matt take that too? You should blow it up and frame it! That's awesome! I haven't talked to you forever. We need to get together soon! I'm leaving for women's conference on Wed. We will have to get together in the next couple weeks.

Kami Milliron said...

hey bunko budy : ) how is it going !

Brooke said...

Love those pictures! So when will the reunion be tentatively? I mostly just have people's blog addresses, does that work? I can't wait!