Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mountain View Class of '98

Class of '98 - Mountain View High School
We are trying to gather email addresses for our upcoming 10 year high school reunion. Please email your current email address to mtviewtoros98@yahoo.com. Your email address will remain private and only be used for reunion communication purposes. Feel free to spread the word, this email address and even post a similar message on your own blog!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Great idea, we could also start a blog for that purpose!

Jenn said...

Lyns- I remember you were in HIGH SHCOOL- I'm old! ha
Remember when you and your sister used to come to the late nighters? Mayber you had just graduated but I swear you were in high school when I first met you- See, that is what happens when you get old- you forget things! :-)

Alifinale said...

Thanks Lyns! I will work on getting a blog for just the reunion so we can post annoucements and stuff.

The Thompson's said...

I'm so glad you decided to set this up! Way to go! Hopefully we can get this going and get a big response! Way to take charge!