Yes, we have a sweet little boy, but his new thing is to give us this look. When you ask him to do something and he doesn't want to....this is the look we get. I don't know where he gets these things! It's not like we look at him like that. Ha.
Okay, that has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Do you just bust out laughing everytime he stares you down?? Now I just wish he would start growling at you like he did when he was little!
I love that! It's hilarious! It's so funny how they start to get these little personalities! Looks like you had a really fun weekend! Lots of swimming! He's always so cute!
Your blog is so fun to look at because your pics are so amazing. You capture the best moments! And what a cute little guy. I am laughing at his "look".
Hey Linsey this is Suzi (Robbins) Pearson. It's been forever since I've seen you, probably since I was about 12 but I saw your blog on Hillary and Curtis' and thought I'd say hi!
10 comments:
Okay, that has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Do you just bust out laughing everytime he stares you down?? Now I just wish he would start growling at you like he did when he was little!
he looks like a little mobster. ok, i bought the "take the cake"....amazing! i had a bowl for breakfast. its my new favorite! thank you.
I love all these cute pictures! He is such a cute little swimmer. I love the stare down look he gives. It is amazing what they pick up.
I love that! It's hilarious! It's so funny how they start to get these little personalities! Looks like you had a really fun weekend! Lots of swimming! He's always so cute!
Your blog is so fun to look at because your pics are so amazing. You capture the best moments! And what a cute little guy. I am laughing at his "look".
he's adorable. as usual. i thought of him last week because i purchased some girl version "whos" at childrens place. just like his, but pink! lol.
Hi Carson! I miss you! You need to come over and play very soon!
Love, the Kewps!
you just have to love this little guy. he is so freaking cut lyns and so dang funny...i would laugh so much being around this kid!
Hey Linsey this is Suzi (Robbins) Pearson. It's been forever since I've seen you, probably since I was about 12 but I saw your blog on Hillary and Curtis' and thought I'd say hi!
a light switch huh? that rocks!
Post a Comment