Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sorry!

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately! I have a nice long list titled "home projects" and we've been working on a few. Our first project...painting the swing by our front door. I failed to get a before shot, but the swing wasn't anything exciting. The last time anyone gave it any kind of TLC was in 1986 I'm sure when it was put up. We took it apart, sanded it, painted it and now have a cute porch swing to admire. Below is the finished project.

4 comments:

lrbodine said...

I love porch swings! Looks great.

angiedunn said...

I love porch swings too. That looks so cozy. I just told Myron that we need a porch swing. I'd probably get fined by the HOA, but I don't care! Ha! {I officially have swing-envy}

Shanna said...

Oh I love porch swings too! Did you make those pillows or buy them at PB? That red stripe is the fabric that I am looking for!!

The*Evans*Family said...

I am not crafty enough to be making pillows. :) I did buy them at PB! I got them in 2004 though.