Monday, October 20, 2008

The Birthday Boy - Part 1

Here are a few pictures from Carson's birthday last week. I still can't believe he is 3 now! He had a happy day!


4 comments:

The Thompson's said...

So cute! How is he already 3??? I love his helmet and scooter! He's so big!

Jami Baker said...

He is one cute boy!! I love that you went camping being prego...what a trooper! You are still so cute and so little for being that far along. I'm jealous!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

He is such a big boy. Those pictures caught the moment perfect!

Nicole said...

FUN!!! i can't believe he is 3...time flies so fast. and of course still as cute as ever. i love how funny he has become! and lets totally get together before this next baby comes. i have my work schedule so let me know what day works for you after you are done working! you look great by the way!