
When Carson's 1st Birthday rolled around my mom asked what to get him and I told her to get BOOKS! My parents have kept up with the tradition and Carson gets some wonderful new books each year. My mom always picks the very best ones! Usually they are ones I remember her reading to us when we were little. Always fun!

Grandma always picks things that are a total hit with Carson. This year they got him a Thomas the Train set to stay at there house, but of course she had to bring something for him to open up with his cupcakes. She got this spider and fun ball. Carson is OBSESSED with all things spider related. This morning he requested we go buy "two giant spiders" for Halloween decorations.

Matt and I got Carson this Spiderman scooter. He scoots around the house all morning. He actually wanted to sleep with it the first night be he finally settled with it propped up against his bed where he could touch the handle. Funny kid.

Safety first! When he sees anyone on a motorcycle he asks, "Mom where is his helmet?" He's got a Spiderman helmet to match his new scooter.

He caught on pretty quick and was off!
7 comments:
I didn't know about Carson's spider obsession. How funny. Man, I have the cutest nephew in the whole wide world. :)
so cute and so grown up!!!
Love, love the wanting to sleep with the scooter. So Carson. I can just see him waking up and touching it to make sure it was still there. I looks like a fun little party. I wish I could have been there to eat one of the cupcakes :).
I love that he had to sleep touching the scooter's handle! It is funny how thay make attachments to things. CUTE CUTE!!
happy birthday little guy! i too can't believe he's 3, wow time flies! what day was his birthday?
Looks like Carson had a good time for his b-day. What a cutie! Thanks for the cupcakes by the way. In the picture where Carson is wearing the helmet he looks a little bit like Nate to me.
Watching Carson grow up makes me so excited for my own little boy. You always have the cutest stories - spiders and helmets - so cute. Boys are the best!
Post a Comment