Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Adjusting

Excuse Carson's hair in both these pictures. I promise I do get him ready everyday. After his nap his hair is pretty much out of control. Oh well. Carson is doing pretty well adjusting to having Blake in our house. He woke up from his nap yesterday and said, "Can I sit with you guys?" while I was feeding Blake. He just wants to be part of the action. We were at the doctors office yesterday and Carson said, "He's a cute little fella." I laughed. I'm glad he is warming up to the idea of being a big brother. Carson was watching a movie at Grandma & Grandma Woolf's house on Sunday night. I came in to check on him and he asked if Blake could sit with him. He even made him a little spot next to him.
We were driving to my parent's house last Sunday and Blake started crying. This was Carson's first experience in the car with a crying baby other than himself. He said, "Mom, I can't hear. Mom, what's wrong with him? Mom, I think he's hungry." I looked back to see this...Carson with his hands over his ears. Get used to it buddy.


1 comment:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Too Cute. He always has the best things to say!