Hard to believe this cute little guy is two weeks old already. I laugh every time I say "boys" and can't believe we have two of them. I'd say the transition to two is going well. I have my moments and feel overwhelmed, but I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. I know these two little boys of ours will grow up in no time and I'll wonder where the time went.

6 comments:
I'm so happy for your family! He is precious! I bet it is such an adjustment and so much fun! :)
Oh Carson...you are just too funny. Blake, you are just too cute. Can't wait until we get to hang out!
Blake looks so cute and peaceful!
Two is so much better than one! Congratulations again to you. He is gorgeous!
He is so adorable! Isn't 2 fun!
Congrats! Blake is gorgeous! Your family is so cute and it was fun to catch up.
I will send you an invite to my blog. (I am one of those annoying private bloggers!)
Post a Comment