Tis the Season!
I was invited by a friend to bring Scentsy to another Christmas Boutique! This one is on Tuesday, December 9th from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. in Chandler. You can get the address on the invite above or call me if you have any questions. I will have my stock available for purchase at the event and will place my last group order (qualifies for free shipping) of the holiday season on DECEMBER 10th following this event! If you need anything stop by the boutique or call!
3 comments:
Awww...now your gonna make me cry! I'm so sorry you forgot about the family party last night. I asked your mom where you were and she didn't know. I thought your boys got sick at the last minute or something. You were missed! I know all about being home alone with kids while the hubby works late! I don't want to make you cry more...so don't look at my party post on my blog. Me, you, Caroline and Liza should get together for lunch after Christmas sometime.
And yeah...you caught me! I am so behind on everything, that's why our newsletter was sent via email and blog because I have no time to mail out a million Christmas cards! The blog is just as good, people get to see our newsletter and a picture. They just didn't get a card that will end up in the trash anyway!
My third comment on this post that is unrelated to it-sorry! Yep...they do correlate forgetfulness to having babies! I have two preggo problems that at times have seemed to have followed me into postpartum. I can be both forgetful and clumsy! At least you got to the point where you felt okay enough to look at some party pictures. You will have to bug Liza, she took a lot of pics too!
Post a Comment