
If only you could have seen the excitement on Carson's face when he saw Santa! It was definitely worth the LONG wait in line. Carson hopped right up on his lap and started asking questions of course. "Santa, where are your reindeer? Santa, do you have a Christmas tree? Do you have ornaments?" It was fun to go and do something with just the two of us and I think Carson enjoyed that too. Carson said the funniest thing the other night and I have to jot it down so I remember! We went caroling with all the Evans family. I overheard Carson talking with Grandma Gail about a nativity in someone's yard...
Carson: Grandma, what are those?
Grandma: Those are the wisemen.
Carson: Do they have swords?
Ha. So very Carson!
9 comments:
He is such a BOY! I love his obsession with swords, pirates, etc...
I love Carson...he cracks me up. Yeah, Rome won;t be asking Santa about his reindeer anytime soon. I have a feeling crying at Santa we'll be a yearly thing. Super cute pic of Carson and "Skinny Santa" though!
Gotta have the Sant picture. Carson is so dang cute.
Look at the excitement on his face. He will be fun this Christmas. His hair looks so dark in those pictures. Love his little comments. You are writing them all down right! I always got after Monica for not writing down all the funny things Preston said and did.
Not related to this post again (sorry!), although Carson looks to dang cute sitting on Santa's knee! I'm so sad that I missed Anne's baby shower today. I wanted to see all you guys! I am totally sick and I can't even talk! My baby is sick too. I have been this way pretty much all week, fun Christmas! I hope all the girls had a good time and Anne got lots of fun things for the baby. I hope you guys had a great Christmas too! How's baby Blake doing? I guess I blog too much about us cause no one has to ask what is up with us! I'm definitely addicted!
He is such a funny boy! Hope you had a fun Christmas.
Swords are very important in families full of boys. Yes, we have many, many swords!
What a cutie! Our boys have been asking where all the swords and guns are since we left g-ma's house, so it looks like I need to stock up.
We had such a fun time hanging out with all of you, catching up. We definitely need to do it more often. We'd love to have you guys out some time, anytime as a matter-of-fact.
We live too close to not see each other more often!
Love you guys, and Happy New Year!
Blake is so cute. PLEASE let my baby be a good sleeper like him! The highlight of your blog is definitely your Carson stories. Don't stop writing them down. He's classic.
Post a Comment