I tried to give Blake rice cereal this morning. I couldn't stop laughing. He had no clue what to do witht he spoon and ended up with more on his face. I guess that's how these things go the first time around. Don't worry buddy, we'll keep practicing!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that is SO cute!
Yes, feed him more food. He looks as if he is STARVING to death!! So chubby and cute!
What a little chubster...soooo cute! We were sorry to miss you on our visit, but I know it was so last minute. We'll be back soon and, hopefully, give you more warning. Love you!
What a darling family Lyns! I love seeing what you've been up too. Boys are SO FUN! So I'm guessing you are still in the Mesa area? Is Natalie in St. George? That is where Roger and his family are living and my mom and grandma are there too. E-mail me at danicakester@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. (I just need your e-mail address)
I love how you update 10 things at a time. Keeps me busy looking at all those new pictures!
I'll email you the Brian Regan pix to add to your Utah post. :)
I am sure he will love it as soon as he gets the hang of it:)
Do you just stare at him all day and smile? He is so happy and chubby. I want to steal him.
The first eating of solids experience is always the best and the funnest to watch! I'm sure that he will get it in no time. The cereal is usually the easy part...then comes the veggies! Blake is just too cute and chubby!
Post a Comment