Thursday, May 28, 2009

Father/Son/Papa Campout

For the past two years Matt has taken Carson to the ward Father/Son campout and luckily they have had Papa join them too! Carson is still talking about his camping trip and about the fish he caught. From what I understand, Carson LOVED the worms and HATED the lifejacket.
Dad and Carson with "Carson" the fish. What an original name for a fish!



Carson & Papa

Getting ready to head out!

I'm sure this is the first of many future fishing trips!

4 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Haha... I'm lovin the name of the fish!! What great memories! Maybe someday Curt will have a son he can take on Father's and son's.

Fyi, you have 2 dang handsome little boys!!

Anonymous said...

fun, I think it is so awesome that our church plans this. What fun memories, I always loved it when the boys would go too cause we always had girls night out! How are you both adorable babies?

Diana Waite said...

that worm is grose! But his face is SO classic, so glad you got pictures--I didn't...ah, well...

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Looks like tons of fun!