I always wish there were a reason as to why it takes me so long to update our blog. I don't. So, here are some random pictures from my camera.

BYU Roomates - Diane, Allison & Me. We lived together Fall 2000. It was so fun to get together and catch up. It always amazes me that so much time can pass, but you put old friends/roommates together and it's like you just saw each other yesterday. I have lots of fond and funny memories with these two girls.

My Carson is growing up. Here he is chatting away with Grandma Gail while on the bluetooth.

Is it really 104 degrees already? Unfortunately, yes! I bought this pool for $29.99 and it has proved to quite possibly be the best $29.99 ever spent. Carson loves it and loves to have friends over to cool off. Come on over. Sit awhile. Have a popsicle or two for that matter.

Matt cracks me up. He was out working in the yard and the next thing I knew he was cutting up and old shirt to make a sweatband. That's hot. Ha. He made one for Carson too. Carson thought they looked like pirates hence the "aargh" pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment