Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Utah!

So we went to Utah for a few days and this is the only picture I have to show for it!? What!? Matt has some on his camera so I'll work on getting those uploaded. We had a great time! We headed to St. George and met up with Natalie and Brian (sister and BIL) to see Brian Regan the comedian. Funny! My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. Carson and Blake were great travelers which was quite a relief!
The funny story behind this picture....we went to breakfast on Saturday morning in St. George. Carson was acting his usual 3 1/2 year old self. Matt was ready to do anything to keep him quiet/happy which included going along with Carson's request to each sugar packets. Yes, Matt was giving Carson sugar packets! Matt even showed him how to make them last longer by licking and dipping his finger in it rather than throwing back the whole packet at once. I think this is going to win Matt some "#1 Dad Award" or something!

1 comment:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Well sometimes parents are willing to do whatever it takes to keep the sanity!! I am sure someday we will give Payten sugar packets:)