Thursday, May 13, 2010

28 1/2 Week Belly = Pretty Huge

Please excuse the poor picture quality, but I'm not a professional and for the life of my I couldn't fix the problem. So, for posterity sake....here it is, my almost 29 Week belly. Whoa.
I had to add this one because it made me laugh out loud. Carson wanted to test out his photography skills and take my picture. This is what we got. Hilarious. From his point of view I must look like a whale. Glad he still loves me.
I had to throw one in of my funny Blake. The kid does not talk much, but his favorite phrases are "thank you" and "no". This is his face when I asked him to show me his teeth. I love my little blondie. I'm still trying to get the little amount of talking he does on video. He talks gibberish all day long that's for sure. He's a maniac and quite the daredevil, so this one keeps me on my toes.
I would have added a picture of Carson, but he wasn't feelin' the camera today. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

you look AMAZING! Seriously, I would kill to look like that at 29 weeks. I like Carson's pic too.