Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where's Carson?

I put Carson in his room for a nap around 1 p.m. today. It is now 4:53 p.m. and he still hasn't emerged. I went in to check on him and found this....empty bed. So, where'd he go? Based on the fact that his closet door was open and his sleeping bag was missing there was really only one place for him to go!
Yes, there he is taking a nap UNDER his bed. Why not?
He's going camping tomorrow with his dad, so I guess he's preparing.


4 comments:

lrbodine said...

That's adorable but I want to know how you still get him to take a nap?! If Ellie takes a nap - she is up all night!

Diana Waite said...

that is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Just as good sleeping under a bed as on top of it, right?

And could you please try not to look so tiny while pregnant? Seriously, you look great!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

that is sooooooo cute!!!